Cloud

Hey all,

Recently I have gone through an internet article on advantages of cloud based document management system. In fact, I am working with a small scale private insurance company. I have many customers so that a large number of insurance related papers are carried by me. Our working area is Toronto.

At times, they make me a call and ask me queries. So I find it very difficult to respond them in a proper way. Information is always mixed up and I make a great delay in making a reply to them. Many of my colleagues face this same problem.

The thing which I was most impressed was that, cloud documents can be accessed everywhere. And also document sharing and retrieval is easy.

I think my doubts are clear to you. How can we make use of the cloud document management? What should be done first?

As we all need initial help regarding this, whether we should meet some document scanning services in Toronto? We need some help in the process as most of the people among us are unaware of it.

Please let me know your opinions. Thank you.

Hello Tracy Baker,

I don't get you exactly.

As I understand, if you want to know about- how can we use cloud services like google drive in your application then you can use Google Drive Connector API available in forge.

Hi Tracy,

You will find lot's of solution to your problem, for sure you are in a need to go for solution which helps you manage your work more efficiently and smartly.

You can find providers who can give you a package solution for Scan\Index\Store of your documents, you can ask them to give you access to their APIs to integrate it within your applications and use them as you want.

Shashank...

Shashank Diwan wrote:

Hi Tracy,

You will find lot's of solution to your problem, for sure you are in a need to go for solution which helps you manage your work more efficiently and smartly.

You can find providers who can give you a package solution for Scan\Index\Store of your documents, you can ask them to give you access to their APIs to integrate it within your applications and use them as you want.

Shashank...

Thank you Shashank. I am looking for some service providers of the same.