Break doesn't work as it should with encapsulated Structures

Break doesn't work as it should with encapsulated Structures

Hello community,

I have come across to a potential bug when using Structures from the Silk UI Web Patterns. When using structures inside structures, the break actions don't seem to work properly. For instance, i have a Columns4 inside a Columns2. In both structures, i have defined the break behavior like this:

As you can see, when in phone behavior, i wanted all the columns to break. Unfortunately, what i get is this:

Is this really a bug or am i doing something wrong?

Regards,

Rafael Valente

Solution

Hi Rafael,

It seems to be working with the latest version of the SilKUI Web (I've attached very simple oml). 

Cheers,

José

Solution

José Costa wrote:

Hi Rafael,

It seems to be working with the latest version of the SilKUI Web (I've attached very simple oml). 

Cheers,

José

Hello José,

So what could be the reason that makes the structures not to break?

Hi Rafael,

In you screen do you have any other widgets? Can you share a simple oml where the columns do not break?

Cheers,

José

Unfortunately, i can't share the .oml because i am currently in a closed project. I will take a closer look to my CSS. That could be the source of the problem. 

Regards,

Rafael Valente

Hi Rafael,

If you find the problem, let us know. It may be some other widget or component that does not work well with the columns. And it's good for everybody to know that.

Cheers,

José