Service Studio group linked apps in folders

Service Studio group linked apps in folders

Hi,

I'd like to know if you have planned to add some sort of organization tool-set to Service Studio.
We are currently building a good amount of applications. Some of these are composed by multiple applications that are linked to each-other and sometimes use a shared data model, etc

We are currently keeping things usable by using a good naming convention which enables all the linked apps to be next to each-other in the App list.

I would find it way easier if we could simply organize our Apps and regroup them into folders for instance.

Any idea if this is something on the roadmap?

Thanks

Hi Gregory,

Actually, this is an Idea already (feel free to Like it), but whether it's on the roadmap is known only to OutSystems (and they won't tell :)).

Hi Gregory,

If you provide some screen shots about how  would you like to see the grouping that would be helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Gregory,

Actually, this is an Idea already (feel free to Like it), but whether it's on the roadmap is known only to OutSystems (and they won't tell :)).

Hi Kilian,
I've just liked the other topic. Thanks for your answer and I really hope it will be implemented soon as it's becoming a bit difficult to have a clear view when you have a lot of apps.

Suraj Borade wrote:

Hi Gregory,

If you provide some screen shots about how  would you like to see the grouping that would be helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

Hi Suraj,
I'm not really going to provide you with a screenshot or lay-out proposal on this topic. I just think it would be nice to be able to create an Empty folder and name it in service studio to drag and drop the applications I want to group.
A bit like on Android or iOS. It would be great to add some structure.