[BLE Plugin] BLE Plugin - Other methods

[BLE Plugin] BLE Plugin - Other methods

Forge Component
(5)
Published on 25 Oct by G. Andrew Duthie
5 votes
Published on 25 Oct by G. Andrew Duthie

Hello Bruno,

First of all thank you for this component it is awesome.

Why do you did not transpose all the methods that the API supply? (listed bellow):

At least the writeWithoutResponse is particulary interesting, I've add it to my version of your plugin.

Best Regards,

Hello João,

This was a first version of the component to answer to a specific problem.

Do you want to join in a team and you can also work in this component?

Thanks,

Bruno

Hello Bruno,

Yes I'm interested in evolving this component and learn more about it.

What are the next steps? 

Best regards,

João Cruz de Sousa 

To add you as part of the team, I need to have the email that you've registered in your profile. I'll add it to the team and you'll receive an email from the Forge to accept the invite.

João Sousa wrote:

Hello Bruno,

First of all thank you for this component it is awesome.

Why do you did not transpose all the methods that the API supply? (listed bellow):

At least the writeWithoutResponse is particulary interesting, I've add it to my version of your plugin.

Best Regards,

Hi João

I was hoping you may be able to advise how to add the writeWithoutResponse method into my own version like you did. I have hit a hurdle working with my HM10 and I think this would resolve it?

Declan

Hello Declan,

Soon the component will have all the methods, nevertheless the only thing I did is to copy the implementation for the method mentioned in the API.

So, copy paste one of the functions and check the https://github.com/don/cordova-plugin-ble-central to see the methods documentation.

Best regards.

Thanks for the advice!