[Input Masks Mobile] Input Mask Mobile - Force Update

[Input Masks Mobile] Input Mask Mobile - Force Update

  
Forge Component
(7)
Published on 2017-11-15 by Labs
7 votes
Published on 2017-11-15 by Labs

The force update function isnt working, and my fields doesnt refresh the value....

Hi,

Without any context is impossible to help you. Can you explain what are u doing or share a picture or even the espace?

Regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi,

Without any context is impossible to help you. Can you explain what are u doing or share a picture or even the espace?

Regards,

Marcelo

I have a input that i used the input mask, i full fill the field and i save on my parameter, when i leave the page and then i comeback, on the on ready i full fill all the values that i saved on all fields and the one that i am using the input mask doesnt appear the value, keeps empty... im shure that the value its there because i already tried without the mask and works... after the update off the field i putted this force update but doesnt work...


Hello Vinicius,

Using the ForceUpdate action during the OnReady of the screen is not working as expected. We will add this to our backlog.


As a workaround, you can set the input variable directly with the output of your aggregate (or action):


Another possible workaround is to set the value during the OnInitialize, instead of using the OnReady:


On both workarounds, since the binding is done before the onReady is triggered, you don't even have to use the ForceUpdate.

Thanks,

Samuel Jesus



Samuel Jesus wrote:

Hello Vinicius,

Using the ForceUpdate action during the OnReady of the screen is not working as expected. We will add this to our backlog.


As a workaround, you can set the input variable directly with the output of your aggregate (or action):


Another possible workaround is to set the value during the OnInitialize, instead of using the OnReady:


On both workarounds, since the binding is done before the onReady is triggered, you don't even have to use the ForceUpdate.

Thanks,

Samuel Jesus



Ok, the on initiliaze worked perfectly, thanks!

I have another situation:

Im in a page, and inside this page i have a form to create something, i full fill this and add and when i add i null all the fields, but occurs the same thing the fields that im using the Input mask doesnt update keeps the old value besides null...


Hello Vinicius,

That situation is a good example where you need to use the ForceUpdate action. 

Since you are changing the value of the variable in an action, you need to force an update to the mask:

             

Hope it helped.


Cheers,

Samuel Jesus


Samuel Jesus wrote:

Hello Vinicius,

That situation is a good example where you need to use the ForceUpdate action. 

Since you are changing the value of the variable in an action, you need to force an update to the mask:

            

Hope it helped.


Cheers,

Samuel Jesus


Yes,i tried but didnt worked...


Can you replicate your implementation in a clean espace and share it with us?

Cheers

Hello Vinicius.

We've made a few more tests and were able to replicate your issue.

In some situations, the force update was not working properly.

A new component version is available and your use case should be covered.


Please install the new version (v1.0.4) and let us know if it's solved.


Cheers,

Samuel Jesus