how to show description from meta of a link (outsystems mobile)

how to show description from meta of a link (outsystems mobile)

i want to show description from meta of link.how to do this ?

thankyou

example : 

https://c1164686.ssl.cf3.rackcdn.com/images/blog/facebook-title-and-meta-description.png

Hi Robby,

I'm not sure what you mean with "meta of link", nor do I get what you want to show with that picture. Can you tell us a bit more?

i have one application,there is input link from user and if i want show the description from that link.how can i do that ?

Hi robby,

So whenever user inputs any link, you want to show it's description below that. Is this correct?

Are your links going to be limited or user can enter anything?

example which you have shown of facebook, first need to check how facebook displays description when user enters a link and then try to replicate that behaviour here i.e. first need to check search criteria of link.

Thanks and Regards,

Suraj Borade

robby duta wrote:

i have one application,there is input link from user and if i want show the description from that link.how can i do that ?

The description is displayed when you hover with it over the mouse. You can't, by default, have the description shown somewhere. Depending on your usecase, you could create a Web Block that has the description as input and display it somewhere and it as the link's description.

Suraj Borade wrote:

Hi robby,

So whenever user inputs any link, you want to show it's description below that. Is this correct?

yes this is correct