Multiple Checkboxes | BulkSelect

Multiple Checkboxes | BulkSelect

Hi,

My problem is this one, I have a RecordList and, in the first colum have checkboxes. I want to have the checkboxes to select the row and give an action to them. In this moment my action is a Delete. My problem is that I didnt find a way to compile the values of the checkboxes. In this moment, I check multiple boxes and only get one row deleted, because it only pass the last value. I want to compile, pass all values selected and delete the rows sellected.

Any sugestion of a way to compile this values?

Thanks for the Help,

Henrique Leite

Hello Henrique,

I'm not understand what you want to do, but let me tell you something.

Usually, when we want to perform an action over many selected records (using checkbox), we use a button. The check by itself does nothing (only check or uncheck the box).

Than in the action called by the button, we iterate over the list in the screen verifying if the column associated with the check box is True or False for each line and performing the action accordingly.

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Hi Eduardo,

Yes, Im doing with a button. My question is, how do I create a cicle to read line to line and deleting the rows that have a true atribute in my checkboxes?

My action of the button is represented right here. The If "Selecionados" represent the Boolean, variable of checkboxes.

Hi Henrique.

You have to use a ForEach element in the logic.

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Hi Eduardo, 

In that way I can create a cicle, but my bolean input parameter continue to pass only 1 value, so only 1 row is deleted...

Thank you for the help,

Henrique

Solution

You must use a different approach.

Add a new source to your aggregate, called Boolean.
Than associate the Boolean.Value with your CheckBox.

This way, your check boxes are associated with their own variables.
and you can test the TableRecords.List.Current.Boolean.Value in the if inside the ForEach :)

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Solution

Its working,

Thanks a lot Eduardo! 

Henrique