[iTextSharp] Error while creating PDF

[iTextSharp] Error while creating PDF

Forge Component
(12)
Published on 2015-09-10 by Luis Filipe Oliveira
12 votes
Published on 2015-09-10 by Luis Filipe Oliveira

Using ExtractAllPagesToPDF action to create a new pdf. After passing binary data getting the following error:

"There has an unexpected exception occured during the pdf creation process."

I am calling the wrong function to create new pdf?

Hi Ayappan,

Could you please share the stack trace?

It's difficult to understand what might be wrong, whiteout the stack trace or sample eSpace.

Hi Daniel

I have attached the error stack trace.

Hi Daniel

When I am trying to upload the extension via service studio i am getting an compiler output error.

PFA the attached screen shot. Compiler issue can be the cause of the PDF creation error?

Please help in this regard.

Hi,

Create this example of how to use this action. On the zip file u have the example and the pdf I used. You are getting this error with all the pdf's or just with a specific one? 

Best Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

Thanks for the response. 

PFA the error message when I am trying to create PDF passing binary data as a input.

If I upload a pdf file then I am able download successfully as a pdf but my requirement is to create a new pdf passing binary data as input.

Regards

S Ayappan

Hi,

Did you tried my example on your machine? that error is what you get when you try to use it? 

Also can you try to use the on on my environment https://mferreira.outsystemscloud.com/Example/ so we can have a comparison?

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi Marcelo,

Can you please share a sample user to login to your app.

Regards

S Ayappan

Hi,

Sry, is anonymous now.

Regards,

Marcelo