Error received when publish it

Error received when publish it

Hi,

When i publish it, i receive an error as below.

Internal Error

ORA-01013: user requested cancel of current operation

I try looking around for solution but did not manage to find it. Please help

Basically it comes when a user explicitly terminates the process in between. 

In your case since you are publishing, please have your database checked. Kill all sessions at DB and then try publishing.

Debasis Sahoo wrote:

Basically it comes when a user explicitly terminates the process in between. 

In your case since you are publishing, please have your database checked. Kill all sessions at DB and then try publishing.

How to kill all sessions at DB before trying to publise?

you need to have DBA privilege to kill sessions : This is for Oracle.

ALTER SYSTEM ENABLE RESTRICTED SESSION;

begin     
    for x in (  
            select Sid, Serial#, machine, program  
            from v$session  
            where  
                machine <> 'MyDatabaseServerName'  
        ) loop  
        execute immediate 'Alter System Kill Session '''|| x.Sid  
                     || ',' || x.Serial# || ''' IMMEDIATE';  
    end loop;  
end;

Before killing sessions, have this command 

to restrict it from creating new sessions.

Debasis Sahoo wrote:

you need to have DBA privilege to kill sessions : This is for Oracle.

begin     
    for x in (  
            select Sid, Serial#, machine, program  
            from v$session  
            where  
                machine <> 'MyDatabaseServerName'  
        ) loop  
        execute immediate 'Alter System Kill Session '''|| x.Sid  
                     || ',' || x.Serial# || ''' IMMEDIATE';  
    end loop;  
end;

Before killing sessions, have this command 

to restrict it from creating new sessions.

Hi,

Thanks. Is this to be done in outsystem?? 

May i know the reason why it will cause this error??

No this does not seems to be at outsystems. May be some database resource is not free to take on your request of publishing. Please have it clear from Database itself then try to publish.

Hi,

i really don't understand. You mean this does not seem to be at outsystem? You mean i have to clear it at oracle of outsystem?

yes please.

Debasis Sahoo wrote:

yes please.

Hi,

Noted, do you have more detailed steps to do it in oracle in outsystem?

Because i really do not know where does oracle in outsystem located and how to try the step that you have recommend.

Maybe just restart the server (os + db) machine.

Hi,

Could we please have a step by step solution how to do it?? This error doesnt seem commonly have, so i think it will be good to provide step so that next time if anyone face the problem, there is a reference.

Thanks

Jace Jace wrote:

Debasis Sahoo wrote:

yes please.

Hi,

Noted, do you have more detailed steps to do it in oracle in outsystem?

Because i really do not know where does oracle in outsystem located and how to try the step that you have recommend.

You need to have access to Database server in order to do that. From Outsystems you don't have the interface to do such manipulations. you can use Toad for Oracle to connect to DB and execute you query.

One more thing, have you tried creating a new dummy app on  the same application server and tried publishing it. If not then please do it and let me know the outcome.

Actually this is not the first time i face the error. I couldnt find a proper solution to it and then i redo everything with a new application. Everything is working properly and then after awhile, the error come out again.

So far what is being observed is that you have got a problem at your Database which you are using. Make it tuned to accompany Outsystems requests (either publish requests / application web requests)

Debasis Sahoo wrote:

So far what is being observed is that you have got a problem at your Database which you are using. Make it tuned to accompany Outsystems requests (either publish requests / application web requests)

I also suspect my database got problem just that i do not know what is the problem. Sorry but what do you mean by make it tuned to accompany outsystem requests?

Hi Jace,

i mean to say just make your Database schema checked from any of your DBA's to check if the database is not overloaded / the schema is built with enough resources of Database server to handle bulk requests.

Meanwhile, could you please tell me if you are getting the same issue today as well ?