Dropdown widget crashes android NOX emulator

Dropdown widget crashes android NOX emulator

Hi,

I was trying to test our mobile app on NOX app on MacOS to simulate Android device and it crashes app all the time I click on Dropdown widget. 

Is there a bug in the app? 

What is the recommended app to test android app if it is not possible to test on real device?

Thank you

Hi Nick, 

I have always preferred outsystems  own simulator, All the basic functionality can be tested except native device feature using cordova. I have never got any error due to click on dropdown or any other widget, Even I have tested on real device.

Have you tested your app on outsystem simulator?

Sachin

Hi Sachin,

Yes - in OS sbrowser simulator and on real device I've tested it is ok. It is just I don't have access to real device all the time and need to test native capabilities like camera and notifications.

Mykola (Nick) Tkachenko wrote:

Hi Sachin,

Yes - in OS sbrowser simulator and on real device I've tested it is ok. It is just I don't have access to real device all the time and need to test native capabilities like camera and notifications.

Good, It's mean there was nothing wrong with your code. By the way I don't have much idea about popular emulators to test the android apps, Whenever I need to test apk I always test on my mobile device.

Sachin