Business Process for Contract Review Process

Business Process for Contract Review Process

I am going to create business process for contract review, Does anyone know?

This is more detail about contract review process:

contract must be signed of on by the department head before being vetted by finance. If Finance believes it to be within budget and acceptable they pass it on to Legal for review. Depending on the type of contract, it may route to a different legal team. Once Legal has approved it (asking for changes as needed), the original PDF is stored in the Contract Database and the process ends.

Hi Gopal,

This is a straightforward example of how to use the BPT module of OutSystems. You can almost copy it one-on-one into Service Studio.

What exactly is your question?

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga 

Remco Dekkinga wrote:

Hi Gopal,

This is a straightforward example of how to use the BPT module of OutSystems. You can almost copy it one-on-one into Service Studio.

What exactly is your question?

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga 

Hello Remco,

Actually I know the Business Process, But I confused with the flow.

In given flow,

1) "Department Approval" and "Finance approval" is looks like Human Activity but it's condition.

2) In which criteria "Dynamic Assigner" send request to Legal Group A or Legal Group B.

3) Is "Legal Group A" and "Legal Group B" human activity?

4) If Legal Group send request to edit then what happened ?, Process goes to top or end?

Thanks in advance

Hi Gopal,

It all depends on how you build it.

1. If you want the Department and Financial approval to be a human activity, you can build it as one. But you can also build-in a wait and on the Submit send an email to the Department manager to validate an approve something. After this another wait and a system action to send an email to the Financial department to approve the same. No human activities created, but several wait-fors and system activities.

2. You should discuss with the business in which case to go left or right... This is not something you should ask in a forum.

3. See my answers to question 1 and 2.

4. See my answer to question 2.

To summarize, you can't depend on just a diagram to build a whole process. You need the background story and the explanation of the flow, like what do you want to do at which step and which business rules should I apply? This sort of stuff you should discuss with your product owner/project manager.

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Remco Dekkinga wrote:

Hi Gopal,

It all depends on how you build it.

1. If you want the Department and Financial approval to be a human activity, you can build it as one. But you can also build-in a wait and on the Submit send an email to the Department manager to validate an approve something. After this another wait and a system action to send an email to the Financial department to approve the same. No human activities created, but several wait-fors and system activities.

2. You should discuss with the business in which case to go left or right... This is not something you should ask in a forum.

3. See my answers to question 1 and 2.

4. See my answer to question 2.

To summarize, you can't depend on just a diagram to build a whole process. You need the background story and the explanation of the flow, like what do you want to do at which step and which business rules should I apply? This sort of stuff you should discuss with your product owner/project manager.

Kind regards,

Remco Dekkinga

Hi Remco,

Sorry for inconvenience,

Its not a real project, I'm just learning  Business Process and want to know how can we implement this with BPM.

By the way, thanks for your advice :)