Agile Project Management in version 10

Agile Project Management in version 10

Hello,

I would like to know what is the standard proposal for the sequence of activities included in an Agile plan (Tests, Deploy, Sprints, etc.).

Thank you.

Regards,

Rui

Solution

Hi Rui,

As far as I'm aware of there's no "standard" for managing projects with the Platform, other than generic Agile. Is there anything specific you need information about?

Solution

Hi Rui,

Are you talking about the Forge component for Agile Project Management?

If not, then just like Kilian mentioned, there are no such standards defined by the platform for Agile, usually the Agile Processes are defined or managed the way your organization wants, however the standard becomes the same as given by the Agile.

Shashank...

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Hi Rui,

As far as I'm aware of there's no "standard" for managing projects with the Platform, other than generic Agile. Is there anything specific you need information about?

Thank you very much Kilian for your feed-back. Yes i would like to know for instance if there is a "standard" work plan template for managing in agile a project. Best regards.  

Hi Rui,

Since there are a number of Agile methodologies, it all depends on what you want. Typically a company has already set up e.g. scrum or kanban etc. OutSystems is agnostic to the precise methodology used.

Shashank Diwan wrote:

Hi Rui,

Are you talking about the Forge component for Agile Project Management?

If not, then just like Kilian mentioned, there are no such standards defined by the platform for Agile, usually the Agile Processes are defined or managed the way your organization wants, however the standard becomes the same as given by the Agile.

Shashank...

I Shashank, thanks a lot for taking the time to answer. I don´t know what is the Forge component for Agile Project Management...best regards.

Rui 

Hi Rui,

I thought you might be talking about the below component.

https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/203/agile-project-management/

But now its clear that you are looking more towards the Agile Process within your organization. For that as Kilian mentioned its totally up to you which methodology you want to use i.e. Scrum\Kanban\Extreme Programming.

Shashank...