How to use Rich Widget Input Calendar

How to use Rich Widget Input Calendar

Hi,

I would like to use rich widget calendar but when i use it, it prompt rich widget id which i am not sure what i should put. I have try to look around for sample on how to do it but i cant relevant example to understand.

Solution

Hi,

Give a name to the textbox near the widget input and use that name .id for that

For example if u name the text box "test" the id should be test.id

Regards,

Marcelo

Solution

Jace Jace wrote:

Hi,

I would like to use rich widget calendar but when i use it, it prompt rich widget id which i am not sure what i should put. I have try to look around for sample on how to do it but i cant relevant example to understand.

Hi Jace,

Marcelo's suggestion is correct. You can see examples of this every time you drag a Date/DateTime attribute of an entity directly to a Form... the platform will generate the TextBox, give it a name, and setup the RichWidget Calendar accordingly too.

Marcelo Ferreira wrote:

Hi,

Give a name to the textbox near the widget input and use that name .id for that

For example if u name the text box "test" the id should be test.id

Regards,

Marcelo

Hi,

Thanks. I would like to ask how to set the textbox to display as YYYY/MM/DD instead of showing 1900/01/01?

just assign the null value property with NullDate()

Hi,

Noted thanks.

Would like to ask if i can format the date the user select? Currently it is displayed as 27 Sept 2017. I want it to show as 27/09/2017

do you use javascript? In my environment it displays as is: 

read this to format date: https://www.outsystems.com/help/lifetime/9.0/User_Stories/Configure_the_Dates_Display_Format.htm

Hi Jace,

You can set DateFormat property,