Publishing an Mobile App

I need some authorization from Outsystems or something from Outsystems to publish an app on the Google and Apple store?

Or the authorization its only on the stores?

I was reading that on the Enterprise edition im not able to publish a app, so if i want to publish an app its only on the Free and One edition right?

Hello Vinicius,

For what I know, the only thing you need to publish to an app store the application (iStore, Google Store), is the store authorization. 

Regarding environments, as the Mobile works over HTTPS, you need certificates, but this is not a problem. It's just a matter of installing certificates.

Where did you read that in an Enterprise environment, you can't publish mobile applications?

If you are talking about publishing "direct" do the store, than, no.

Follow this instructions in order to publish an application and upload to the store:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/10/Delivering_Mobile_Apps/Generate_and_Distribute_Your_Mobile_App/Generate_and_Publish_Your_Mobile_App_to_the_Mobile_App_Stores

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Vinicius,

For what I know, the only thing you need to publish to an app store the application (iStore, Google Store), is the store authorization. 

Regarding environments, as the Mobile works over HTTPS, you need certificates, but this is not a problem. It's just a matter of installing certificates.

Where did you read that in an Enterprise environment, you can't publish mobile applications?

If you are talking about publishing "direct" do the store, than, no.

Follow this instructions in order to publish an application and upload to the store:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/10/Delivering_Mobile_Apps/Generate_and_Distribute_Your_Mobile_App/Generate_and_Publish_Your_Mobile_App_to_the_Mobile_App_Stores

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Yes about publishing directly to the store...

Where i see and get and install this certificates? 

Can you explain more please?