Tablerecord rows on a single row

Tablerecord rows on a single row

Hello,

Is it possible to show rows of a tablerecord next to each other on a single row?
For example, i have 3 tablerecords with a character: a, b and c, and i want to show them like:
a b c
instead of:
a
b
c
Hi Marthijn,

Yes, it is. To accomplish what you want you can use the List Records Widget:
http://www.outsystems.com/help/servicestudio/4.0/Web_User_Interface/About_Web_List_Records_Widget.htm

Cheers,
Tiago Simões
Thanks!
But when I put a table in the List Record Widget it doesnt work..
Hi Marthijn

Could you please be more specific about what is not working?
What is the misbehavior that you are experiencing?

Just a tip: in the List Records widget, don't forget to set the property [Line Separator] to 'None'. If you leave it with 'New Line', you'll have each element in a different line.

You may use attached oml to test it. It has both a Table Records and a List Records. Just press the button first, to create the rows in the database.
Regards,
António
Yes that works, but when I put 'Name' in a table all the tables are showed on a new line. I think its not possible (in HTML) to show more than one tables on a single line.

Marthijn
Hi Marthijn,

Yes it is possible. Just add 'float: left;' to the table's style. In the extended properties of the table select style as the key and for the value enter "float: left;"

Hope this helps.
Cheers,
André
Thanks André! It works now!

Marthijn
Hmm, it doesnt work in IE6 and IE7, but I think thats a problem of Internet Explorer?
Hi Marthijn,

I tried it in IE6 and IE7 and it works like a charm! See the screenshots in attachment.
Cheers,
André
Ok thanks, then I think something else is wrong in my application..