Error contacting to outsystemcloud

Error contacting to outsystemcloud

Hi,

I'm continuous facing the error in contacting to my outsystemcloud. Every time i log in it throws connection failed error, i have disabled windows update services but still the problem is not solved, my web enviornment is working fine.

can anyone help..?

thanx

what is the error message?

Assuming you are referring to Service Studio. Are you perhaps accessing outsystemcloud from behind a firewall or proxy? If you are, you would need to add rules on the firewall (if it is blocking connections outsystems) or add proxy authentication settings to Service Studio (Edit->Preferences->see image)

Usama, have you managed to resolve your connection issue?

Hi Hanno Coetzee 

i am facing this error again, it was due to the proxy server was turn on, but now proxy server turns on automatically. Kindly guide me how to solve this?

note: i am using windows 10

Hi Usama,

What the error you getting now.

Can you share the screenshot of the error.

Regards,

Rajat Agrawal

yes sure,

Now i have cleared the problem of automatically enabling of proxy server, dont know why outyststem is no connecting to..

Usama Hassan wrote:

yes sure,

Now i have cleared the problem of automatically enabling of proxy server, dont know why outyststem is no connecting to..

Hi,

Try to login on the outsystems site and see whether your server on sleep mode or not?

If you found your outsystem server is in sleep mode then wake up the server and if it is green then you have create a ticket to support@outsystems.com

Regards,

Rajat Agrawal