open incoming screen(custom) on clicking Incoming call notification.

open incoming screen(custom) on clicking Incoming call notification.

Hi All,

Can we have a control on which screen to open when we click incoming notification. Also, Is there any module in Forge which handles notification like mentioned in above scenerio. Please Suggest.
Thanks.

Hello Tony,
what do you mean by "click incoming notification"?

If you want to open screen x or screen y based on a response coming from this "incoming notification", you can just add to the flow of the "incoming notification" some "External Site" nodes. Other way to do this is using Widget_Click from Rich Widgets module, you just need to define the links for where you want to navigate and then assign them to the Widget_Click.

If you have any further questions, let us know :)
Best Regards

Hi Paulo,

Thanks for looking into my issue. I'm trying to achieve following cases in mobile app (iOS and Android) using Outsystems.
- Show notification on receiving incoming VOIP call.
- Add Accept/Reject Action in notification bar.
- On clicking Accept, Open Active call screen (this screen contains option to disconnect call, set speaker on/off, etc)

Let me know if you need further clarification. Thanks

Tony Sumi wrote:

Hi Paulo,

Thanks for looking into my issue. I'm trying to achieve following cases in mobile app (iOS and Android) using Outsystems.
- Show notification on receiving incoming VOIP call.
- Add Accept/Reject Action in notification bar.
- On clicking Accept, Open Active call screen (this screen contains option to disconnect call, set speaker on/off, etc)

Let me know if you need further clarification. Thanks

Hmmm, I wasn't aware that this was a mobile app issue. I'm affraid I can't help you on that one, i'm not 100% sure how to manage incoming calls events in mobile apps.