[Test Framework] MySQL error when navigating to "Define"

[Test Framework] MySQL error when navigating to "Define"

Forge Component
(13)
Published on 26 Mar (4 weeks ago) by Indigo Leap
13 votes
Published on 26 Mar (4 weeks ago) by Indigo Leap

Hi,

I just installed TestFramework and logged in. Now I try to navigate to "Define" -section and all I get is an Internal error. In the service center I see the following error:

Error in advanced query GetTestSuites in Preparation in Setup_0_List in TestSetupFlow in TestFramework (SELECT {TestSuite}.*,      (       select count (1)          from {TestCase}          where {TestCase}.[TestSuiteId] = {TestSuite}.[Id]      ) NumberTestCases,      (       select count (1)          from {TestCase}          where {TestCase}.[TestSuiteId] = {TestSuite}.[Id]          and {TestCase}.[IsQuarantine] = 1      ) NumberQuarantinedTestCases,      (       select count (1)          from {TestCase}              inner join {TestStep} on {TestStep}.[TestCaseId] = {TestCase}.[Id]          where {TestCase}.[TestSuiteId] = {TestSuite}.[Id]      ) NumberTestSteps,      {TestScheduleStatus}.*  from {TestSuite}  left join {TestSchedule} on {TestSchedule}.[TestSuiteId] = {TestSuite}.[Id] and ({TestSchedule}.[Status] = @TestScheduleStatusExecution  or {TestSchedule}.[Status] = @TestScheduleStatusNew )  left join {TestScheduleStatus} on {TestSchedule}.[Status] = {TestScheduleStatus}.[Id]   where (@IsActive = '' or {TestSuite}.[IsActive] = @IsActive)    and {TestSuite}.[Name] like '%' + @Sear ...): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '+ '' + '%'  order by  `outsystems`.`OSUSR_044_TestSuite2`.`Name`) result' at line 1

Platform version 10.0.604.0

MySQL version 5.6.34-log

I made the following change in our environment in the GetTestSuites advanced query:

Modified this: 

and {TestSuite}.[Name] like '%' + @Search + '%'

to this: 

and {TestSuite}.[Name] like concat('%',@Search,'%')

This resulted in a different error:

Error in advanced query GetTestSuites in Preparation in Setup_0_List in TestSetupFlow in TestFramework (SELECT {TestSuite}.*,      (       select count(1)          from {TestCase}          where {TestCase}.[TestSuiteId] = {TestSuite}.[Id]      ) NumberTestCases,      (       select count(1)          from {TestCase}          where {TestCase}.[TestSuiteId] = {TestSuite}.[Id]          and {TestCase}.[IsQuarantine] = 1      ) NumberQuarantinedTestCases,      (       select count(1)          from {TestCase}              inner join {TestStep} on {TestStep}.[TestCaseId] = {TestCase}.[Id]          where {TestCase}.[TestSuiteId] = {TestSuite}.[Id]      ) NumberTestSteps,      {TestScheduleStatus}.*  from {TestSuite}  left join {TestSchedule} on {TestSchedule}.[TestSuiteId] = {TestSuite}.[Id] and ({TestSchedule}.[Status] = @TestScheduleStatusExecution  or {TestSchedule}.[Status] = @TestScheduleStatusNew )  left join {TestScheduleStatus} on {TestSchedule}.[Status] = {TestScheduleStatus}.[Id]   where (@IsActive = '' or {TestSuite}.[IsActive] = @IsActive)    and {TestSuite}.[Name] like concat('%',@Se ...): Duplicate column name 'Id'

Any ideas? I extracted the SQL and I can run it manually with no errors.

Seems that it was a problem with MySQL and was fixed with the following aliases:

Modified this: 

NumberTestSteps,
    {TestScheduleStatus}.*

to this:

NumberTestSteps,
    {TestScheduleStatus}.[Id] scheduleStatusId,{TestScheduleStatus}.[Label] scheduleStatusLabel,{TestScheduleStatus}.[Order] scheduleStatusOrder

Great, thanks for sharing! :-)