Base64 Extension or OutUploader solution publish error

Base64 Extension or OutUploader solution publish error

I got the following error while publishing OutUploader solution:

refered to Base64 Extension (which I did'n find in DeveloperCommunity Site)

NET Compilation.
Project "C:\Windows\Temp\6f5cc6ac-063b-467a-b375-64f631803241\Base64\Source\NET\Base64.sln" is building "C:\Windows\Temp\6f5cc6ac-063b-467a-b375-64f631803241\Base64\Source\NET\Base64.csproj" (Rebuild target(s)):

C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Microsoft.Common.targets : warning MSB3245: Could not resolve this reference. Could not locate the assembly "nunit.framework". Check to make sure the assembly exists on disk. If this reference is required by your code, you may get compilation errors.
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\Csc.exe /noconfig /unsafe- /checked- /nowarn:1591,1587,1701,1702 /nostdlib- /warn:4 /doc:OutSystems.NssBase64.xml /baseaddress:285212672 /define:TRACE /reference:bin\GotDotNet.ApplicationBlocks.Data.dll /reference:bin\OutSystems.HubEdition.RuntimePlatform.dll /reference:bin\OutSystems.HubEdition.SMS.dll /reference:C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Data.dll /reference:C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.dll /reference:C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Drawing.dll /reference:C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Web.dll /reference:C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\System.Xml.dll /debug- /filealign:4096 /optimize+ /out:obj\Release\OutSystems.NssBase64.dll /target:library /warnaserror- AssemblyInfo.cs Base64.cs Base64Test.cs Entities.cs Interface.cs RecordLists.cs Records.cs Structures.cs
Base64Test.cs(2,7): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'NUnit' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Base64Test.cs(12,4): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'Test' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Base64Test.cs(9,3): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'TestFixture' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Done building project "Base64.csproj" -- FAILED.

I already installed nunit.framework from Nunit 2.4 from nunit.org thinking the problem was related to the assembly in question.

Does anyone have Base64 extension or have a clue how to solve this?

thanks in advance

Pedro A. da Ponte
Hi Pedro,

First of all let me see if I got everything right.
It seems that you're trying to publish OutUploader in the Express Edition. Is this right? If so then please take into consideration that OutUploader has not been tested yet with this version. Apart from this I'm attaching a version of the Base64 extension including the missing reference (nunit framework). I think that you should now be able to compile the extension.

In the situation where the compilation goes wrong, you should try to publish it using integration studio. Be sure to open the project and test it's compilation in Visual Studio.

Hope this helps, Cheers,
André
Thanks for the reply.

Yes, I'm using OutUploader in the Express Edition.

The Base64 solved my problem for now. Can I open osp solutions in integration studio? I've tried but with no success.

Thanks

Pedro A. da Ponte
Hi Pedro,

I'm glad I could help. As for the OSP file you can't open it using Integration Studio. All you can do is publish it in a service center. However, afterwards, you can download the eSpaces and extensions it contains through service center.
Cheers,
André