Popup

I have some pictures, when I click popup appears but the results of the same image popup all when it should be different

I am not sure i or anyone understood your question, can you rephrase or post some code?

Filipe Lourenço wrote:

I am not sure i or anyone understood your question, can you rephrase or post some code?

I assume when he click on the image(thumbnail), the corresponding image(bigger one) has to displayed in pop up. It seems he is getting the same for all thumbnails. 

Anyways we need little more explanation on what he is trying to do.

Sekar wrote:

Filipe Lourenço wrote:

I assume when he click on the image(thumbnail), the corresponding image(bigger one) has to displayed in pop up. It seems he is getting the same for all thumbnails. 

Anyways we need little more explanation on what he is trying to do.

yes, that's right. i already make action1 and local variable but result the same for all thumbnails

Hi Zainal,

Do you need like this?

I am attacking oml where you can see code,

click here to show output 

Only for reference, there are two probable reasons for this to happen:

1. You are not passing the correct image id (the id of the record where it is stored) to the popup screen

2. You have a "cache" problem. This happens if you are using an image widget and the file name is the same every time you show the image. The browser will find the file in cache and will use it instead of the new. The solution is to append something to the file name that change the name of it, on a different image. I usually append uploaded datetiime.

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

Gopal Jite wrote:

Hi Zainal,

Do you need like this?

I am attacking oml where you can see code,

click here to show output 

thank you gopal, but i make a mobile not web

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Only for reference, there are two probable reasons for this to happen:

1. You are not passing the correct image id (the id of the record where it is stored) to the popup screen

2. You have a "cache" problem. This happens if you are using an image widget and the file name is the same every time you show the image. The browser will find the file in cache and will use it instead of the new. The solution is to append something to the file name that change the name of it, on a different image. I usually append uploaded datetiime.

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

yes eduardo, first reason is my problem but already can

Hi Zainal,

Glad it is solved.
Please, mark the correct answer so that others will also benefit of the help :)

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Solution

Hi Zainal,

Instead of using popups you can simply use "LightBoxImage", It is use to display full screen image with title and close button.

You can see output here.

Solution

Hello Gopal

I would like to try your demo, but there are some dependencies missing!!

TIA

Alberto Ferreira wrote:

Hello Gopal

I would like to try your demo, but there are some dependencies missing!!

TIA

Hi Alberto,

Check attached oml, hope their is no problem with refrance,

Let me know if anything happens. 

Thanks Gopal. It works

Glad, It worked :)

Gopal Jite wrote:

Hi Zainal,

Instead of using popups you can simply use "LightBoxImage", It is use to display full screen image with title and close button.

You can see output here.

very thank gopal, that's very helpful for my next project. can i ask how to make images list like your project ? with css ? or other ?

Hi, Zainal

See the attached oml that will help you to do this.

oml also include the same feature with a popup or check out popup demo here

Gopal Jite wrote:

Hi, Zainal

See the attached oml that will help you to do this.

oml also include the same feature with a popup or check out popup demo here

thank you gopla, very helpful