"applications":
      {
        "APPLICATION_CODE":"MyApp1",
        "APPLICATION_CODE":"MyApp2"
      }
  }
}

I receive the following error:

Failed to parse response of the method 'ApplicationsGetList' of the 'Pushwoosh' REST API: Parsing 'response.applications.3XXXC-7XXX7': Cannot deserialize the current JSON object (e.g. {"name":"value"}) into type 'ssPushwoosh_IS.CcPushwoosh+RESTPW_ApplicationList[]' because the type requires a JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) to deserialize correctly. To fix this error either change the JSON to a JSON array (e.g. [1,2,3]) or change the deserialized type so that it is a normal .NET type (e.g. not a primitive type like integer, not a collection type like an array or List<T>) that can be deserialized from a JSON object. JsonObjectAttribute can also be added to the type to force it to deserialize from a JSON object. Path 'response.applications.3XXXC-7XXX7', line 1, position 83. Parsing '': Additional text found in JSON string after finishing deserializing object. 

What can I do to deserialize the values correctly? Any idea?

Your JSON is providing an OBJECT { } and you are expecting an array [ ]

"applications":
      {
        "APPLICATION_CODE":"MyApp1",
        "APPLICATION_CODE":"MyApp2"
      }

The way this is shown implies an object made up of two fieds with the same name (APPLICATION_CODE).

Are you sure this is what should be returned or are you just trying to test using your own JSON?  I see this is how they list the results in the documentation but it doesn't really make sense.

Perhaps the following would work but obviously you are not in control of this:

"applications":
      [
        {"APPLICATION_CODE":"MyApp1"},
        {"APPLICATION_CODE":"MyApp2"}
      ]

What does your REST definition structure look like?

I received it according to the example of the documentation:

I go try replace "{" and "}" after response.