Scanner Web flow....

Scanner Web flow....

Hi, i was currently requested to develop an app that interacts with the scanner...

I've tried to deploy the document management set of Omls and XIFs files, but it doesn't seem to be accessible from enterprise manager, since the module DM doesn't appear on EM ...

Isn't there a Document Management solution pack for hub server 4.0.1+ ?

I didn't upload neither calendar widget nor wordmerge. The first because i believe i don't need it. The second extension doesn't compile because it seems to be lacking Microsoft.Vbe.Interop deppendency somewhere........

I don't need the same level of complexity you've got there...Just need some interface that allow me to associate a document with the current document being scanned...

Can you help me someway?

Best regards,

Diogo CS Cordeiro
Hi Diogo,

Thanks for reporting this problem, it's always nice to have some feedback regarding the published solutions!

The published Document Management solution it's in SS version 3.2 and has the 3.2 Style Guide look, but of course, it could be deployed with the SS version 4.0 (I recommend to publish each eSpace and extension manually).

Regarding the problem of the application doesn't being seen in the Enterprise Manager, can you see the eSpace in the Import Configuration menu? If so, please execute the "Get Definitions" command and then the "Import All & Bootstrap" (this one should appear after the Get Definitions execution).
If you get any exception on this phase, please report it, so we can track the problem!

Regarding the lacking of the "Microsoft.Vbe.Interop" dependency, needed for the document's merge operation, I believe you need the "Visual Studio Tools for Office" installed, due the merge is done using the Office components.

If you get blocked in any other point, please don't hesitate in contact us.

Best Regards,
-- José Martins