[Calendar Plugin] CreateEventWithOptions not editable not run in the last version of Android Calendar

[Calendar Plugin] CreateEventWithOptions not editable not run in the last version of Android Calendar

Forge Component
(1)
Published on 26 Sep (3 weeks ago) by OutSystems R&D
1 vote
Published on 26 Sep (3 weeks ago) by OutSystems R&D

Hi,

When i add an event with options with isEditable = false not create event int the last version of the android calendar.

Any solution?

brunofcat wrote:

Hi,

When i add an event with options with isEditable = false not create event int the last version of the android calendar.

Any solution?

Can someone help?

Hello, Bruno,

Sorry for the late reply. I'm afraid I don't have an Android 8 device to test this, but our plugin is based on the one developed by EddyVerbuggen.

Right now, there is an issue opened on that repository, where a workaround is provided (but not confirmed). Not sure if it's related, but it definitely happens on Android 8, so there's that.

If this is currently blocking you, can you open a support case with us, so we can analyse this? Please also include this forum thread as reference.

Best regards,

Carlos Simões

I researched the subject, then the google add the contacts calendar:

it seems if the calendar id don't defined in the options will be considered the first and the first is contacts calendar and not support events, only birthdays.

So I need to create a calendar but it looks like it's not implemented for android:

Any idea?