Migrate Entity

  

Hello!

Is it possible to migrate entities between eSpaces?

Thanks

Hi Diana, 

Yes, it is possible.
There is an application in Forge that can help you with this: https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/496/refactor/

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

P.S. I never used it.

EDIT
I was looking into the application and it seems that it is not updated in a while. You should consider talking to Francisco, the "owner" of the application Refactor to see if it is working on P10 (if it is your version).

Hi Diana,

you can copy the entity from one eSpace to another but you'll have to copy the data by yourself (DB scripting, bootstrap espace, etc..)

João Heleno wrote:

Hi Diana,

you can copy the entity from one eSpace to another but you'll have to copy the data by yourself (DB scripting, bootstrap espace, etc..)

Hi João,


Possibly I have not explained well, is there any way I can do it without being the usual copy and past and then migrating the data? Because there are many entities.


Thanks!

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi Diana, 

Yes, it is possible.
There is an application in Forge that can help you with this: https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/496/refactor/

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

P.S. I never used it.

EDIT
I was looking into the application and it seems that it is not updated in a while. You should consider talking to Francisco, the "owner" of the application Refactor to see if it is working on P10 (if it is your version).


Hi Eduardo,


I'll try your suggestion.


Thanks!

Diana,

take in account these very interesting comments by Nelson Freitas who tried to use the same component.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/18148/several-fixes-multitenancy-static-entities-deployment-controller-access/#Post69750

João Heleno wrote:

Diana,

take in account these very interesting comments by Nelson Freitas who tried to use the same component.

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/18148/several-fixes-multitenancy-static-entities-deployment-controller-access/#Post69750

Than my recommendation to talk to Francisco :)
To see if the component is "usable".

If it is not, it will be a shame... :(