Diagarammatic Apartment

Diagarammatic Apartment

i want to make project Online Booking Apartment, picture 1 is list overall tower and floor. Sales choose tower then it will appear the overall diagrammatic of the tower. Then sales choose the floor after that will appear the diagrammatic each floor as selected (picture 2 is floor 1). B1, F1, M1, I1 is booked apartment (should backgroung red). besides that apartment can be booked (should background green). what should I do to make it? Very help guys. Thank you

Hello Zainal,

I'm not sure I understood your question. But you have some options.

1. If you know some program language, you can use it. Here I will suggest OutSystems, of course.

2. If you don't know OutSystems and want to do your project with it, I recommend taking a class. OutSystems have bootcamps and also the online courses (those are free).

Or do you have a more specific question?

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Zainal,

I'm not sure I understood your question. But you have some options.

1. If you know some program language, you can use it. Here I will suggest OutSystems, of course.

2. If you don't know OutSystems and want to do your project with it, I recommend taking a class. OutSystems have bootcamps and also the online courses (those are free).

Or do you have a more specific question?

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

hi Eduardo 

i want to make diagrammatic, can you help me ?

Hi Zainal,

You need to provide more details here, without that helping you will be difficult.

Eduardo asked you already but I am assuming that you are planning to go with OutSystems. You have to go through the video to get the basic understanding of OutSystems and then try to create the project yourself. Then you will have specific questions which you can post in this forum, because i doubt that anyone can create a full project for you and then you will be able to understand it until you know basics on OutSystems.

Shashank... 

Shashank Diwan wrote:

Hi Zainal,

You need to provide more details here, without that helping you will be difficult.

Eduardo asked you already but I am assuming that you are planning to go with OutSystems. You have to go through the video to get the basic understanding of OutSystems and then try to create the project yourself. Then you will have specific questions which you can post in this forum, because i doubt that anyone can create a full project for you and then you will be able to understand it until you know basics on OutSystems.

Shashank... 

i already project outsystem but i want to make diagrammatic, i can't

You mean you want to show the data in format like below, more towards visual display rather grids.

Shashank...

Shashank Diwan wrote:

You mean you want to show the data in format like below, more towards visual display rather grids.

Shashank...

yes shashank, i want to make it in mobile. can you help me ?

Zainal Abidin wrote:

Shashank Diwan wrote:

Hi Zainal,

Shashank... 

Hi,

Why do you say you "can't"?
What is the problem you're facing?

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Zainal Abidin wrote:

Shashank Diwan wrote:

Hi Zainal,

Shashank... 

Hi,

Why do you say you "can't"?
What is the problem you're facing?

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Hi 

I am confused how each diagram can change from empty / can be ordered to be ordered

Zainal Abidin wrote:

Shashank Diwan wrote:

Shashank...

Hum...

Doing this way in mobile will probably create a VERY bad interface...

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Zainal Abidin wrote:

Shashank Diwan wrote:

Shashank...

Hum...

Doing this way in mobile will probably create a VERY bad interface...

yes eduardo, do you have any idea ?

Yes :)

If it is a mobile application, why don't you use standard mo ile patterns, that will make the user fee more comfortable?

Do you really need to use this layout? It seems to me that it is not as if you were trying to visualize the slots as if they where in a real scheme.

So, why don't you look to the patterns and templates for mobile in SILK UI site and find something more suitable?

The advantage is that you can see them working and probably find something in forge like example applications.

https://silkui.outsystems.com

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

If it is a mobile application, why don't you use standard mo ile patterns, that will make the user fee more comfortable?

Do you really need to use this layout? It seems to me that it is not as if you were trying to visualize the slots as if they where in a real scheme.

So, why don't you look to the patterns and templates for mobile in SILK UI site and find something more suitable?

The advantage is that you can see them working and probably find something in forge like example applications.

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

Hi i stay with my idea but now the constraint I face is I want the blue circle that is 1st floor (1A 1B 1C ..) and the 2nd floor red circle (2A 2B 2C ...) do you have any suggestions?

Zainal Abidin wrote:

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

Hi i stay with my idea but now the constraint I face is I want the blue circle that is 1st floor (1A 1B 1C ..) and the 2nd floor red circle (2A 2B 2C ...) do you have any suggestions?

Hi Zainal,

You need to tell how you did this.
A list with a web block with another list inside?

Cheers,

Eduardo Jauch

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Zainal Abidin wrote:

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

Hi Zainal,

You need to tell how you did this.
A list with a web block with another list inside?

Cheers,

Eduardo Jauch

Hi Eduardo, yes like that. But the result is not what I want

Ok,

I would do something different.

First, you need to correct the Foreign Key in TableRoom.
Instead of idFloor, change it to TableFloorId (more common way to identify), and change its type to TableFloor Identifier. You want to create a real connection between those two tables.

Second, in your page, you create a local variable of type TableFloor Identifier (Named it TableFloorId). Put a DropDown list in the page so that the user can choose the floor (associate the variable with it and provide as its source the TableFloor entity (Or an aggregate of it).

What you want is that when you change the floor in the combo, you show a different list (Rooms for floor 1, or floor 2, etc), right?

So, add an aggregate that will fetch data from TableRoom with a filter that will be TableRoom.TableFloorId = TableFloorId. 

In the page, add a single list and give as its source this aggregate to show your rooms.

This is pretty much "standard" stuff for mobile.You should do or review the online course on Mobile.

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch