Compilation error

Hi everyone, 

I am a problem with publishing an application (A). It can be successfully published when I dont use dependencies on another module (module B). When I use anything of that module then I get an error when I publish ( Error message below).

Could someone point out what the problem might be related to? 

Grateful for any response!

Internal Error
Compilation Error.
referencesProxy\eSpace_DSP_Integratie_proxy.cs(27,36): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Global' does not exist in the namespace 'ssDSP_Integratie' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
           return ssDSP_Integratie.Global.eSpaceId;
referencesProxy\eSpace_DSP_Integratie_proxy.cs(33,50): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Global' does not exist in the namespace 'ssDSP_Integratie' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    heContext.CurrentESpaceId = ssDSP_Integratie.Global.eSpaceId;
referencesProxy\eSpace_DSP_Integratie_proxy.cs(35,18): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Actions' does not exist in the namespace 'ssDSP_Integratie' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
ssDSP_Integratie.Actions.ActionTestAction ( heContext,inParamtext,  out outParamTextPlus);
referencesProxy\eSpace_DSP_Integratie_proxy.cs(45,50): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Global' does not exist in the namespace 'ssDSP_Integratie' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
    heContext.CurrentESpaceId = ssDSP_Integratie.Global.eSpaceId;
referencesProxy\eSpace_DSP_Integratie_proxy.cs(47,18): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Actions' does not exist in the namespace 'ssDSP_Integratie' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
ssDSP_Integratie.Actions.ActionOnSessionStart ( heContext);
referencesProxy\eSpace_DSP_Integratie_proxy.cs(63,25): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'AppUtils' does not exist in the namespace 'ssDSP_Integratie' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
return ssDSP_Integratie.AppUtils.Instance.CacheInvalidationSuffix;

State: Build References Proxy

Hi Guilherme,

No answer but some questions. :)

• Is Module B an Extension?
  • If yes, can you open the extension and compile it in Visual Studio? Also, what version of Visual Studio do you have?

Cheers,

José

Hi Jose,

Thanks for the response, to answer your question, no Module B is not an extension. To give a better overview:

1- Application A has module A1, A2...

2- Application B has module B1, B2...

3- If App A module A1 has dependency on AppB module B1 ( any soort of dependency, be it a simple action or a table) then the above mentioned compilation error is presented.

4- As a test ( Test X ) I have tried to reference the appB module B1 in another applications and tried to publish, no problems arised!

5- As a test (Test W) I have created a clone of appB module B1 and referenced that clone in AppA module A1 and tried to publish also without any problems.

Hope the above information is helpful.

Also, version is 10.0.613

Hi Guilherme,

Have you tried republishing Module B1 (and also A1)?

Other than that I do not know what could be the problem. Maybe you should contact OutSystems support.

Cheers,

José

Hi Jose,

Yes I have tried to republish both modules with no success.

I will contact Outsystems on this problem,

Thanks for the help :)