Native language

When i will get the field date, on the native feature to select date even if my language of the phone its portuguese the language of that is english...

Vinicius Schonardie wrote:

When i will get the field date, on the native feature to select date even if my language of the phone its portuguese the language of that is english...

Hi Vinicius,

You are talking about the "Date Format"?

As far as I know, in mobile, to show dates, the app will use the mobile settings. Are you sure that the date format in your phone is in the "dd-MM-yyyy" and not in "yyyy-MM-dd"?

EDIT:

And you are talking about the date in the mobile itself or in web preview or the debug (new feature)?

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi Vinicius,

You are talking about the "Date Format"?

As far as I know, in mobile, to show dates, the app will use the mobile settings. Are you sure that the date format in your phone is in the "dd-MM-yyyy" and not in "yyyy-MM-dd"?

EDIT:

And you are talking about the date in the mobile itself or in web preview or the debug (new feature)?

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Im talking about getting the date on the mobile, the format its normal the problem its that show october november besides Outubro Novembro that its in Portuguese...

Hi,

Could you post a print of the screen showing the problem? I'm sorry, but I'm not understand it.

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi,

Could you post a print of the screen showing the problem? I'm sorry, but I'm not understand it.

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

On the Iphone when you go select the date has 3 fields: date month and year, the date and year are number, but the month its a text...

Here in Brazil even if the phone language of the person its in Portuguese this Month field appear on the English language...

And i wanted it to appear in Portuguese....

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi,

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

On the Iphone when you go select the date has 3 fields: date month and year, the date and year are number, but the month its a text...

Here in Brazil even if the phone language of the person its in Portuguese this Month field appear on the English language...

Hello,

As far as I know (but I don't have an IPhone to test), in ios, the date time picker and so on, will use the current locale. If the locale is set to Portuguese (Brazil), and the locale is available, it should use the correct month name without you having to worry about it.

Other applications show the correct month name?

How are you setting the locale?

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi,

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

Hello,

As far as I know (but I don't have an IPhone to test), in ios, the date time picker and so on, will use the current locale. If the locale is set to Portuguese (Brazil), and the locale is available, it should use the correct month name without you having to worry about it.

Other applications show the correct month name?

How are you setting the locale?

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

I dont know how to set the current locale

Hi Viniciu:

From the apple forum:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2782432?start=0&tstart=0

It seems you need to change the Region also (not only the Language). 

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch