[Silk UI Mobile] Carousel in List item content

[Silk UI Mobile] Carousel in List item content

Forge Component
(27)
Published on 14 Jun by Labs
27 votes
Published on 14 Jun by Labs

Good afternoon all.

Here is what I am trying to do.  I have users that take photos that are assigned to records.  They have the ability to add up to three.  These photos are kept in a photo table liked to the main record.  I would like to have a review screen that would allow the user to view the work done including the photos. I would like to put the three images in the left part of the list box.  What is the best way to do this

I tried setting up one aggregate with all photo data included linked to the main record info. Didn't work, just got dots.  

I then set up three aggregate to get the individual photos by position and then use them in a main aggregate and set the carousel up with containers and images linked to the main record.  Still no luck.

Can you help

Thanks

Andy

Hi!

Which patterns or widgets are you using to display the photos?

If you have an aggregate that returns 3 photos, you should be able to create a List widget and display them on the screen.

If you can, share the OML file on this post so we can take a look.

Cheers!

Dinis Carvalho wrote:

Hi!

Which patterns or widgets are you using to display the photos?

If you have an aggregate that returns 3 photos, you should be able to create a List widget and display them on the screen.

If you can, share the OML file on this post so we can take a look.

Cheers!

Here you go

Thanks

Hi Andrew,

You should do like this:

• Use an aggregate to get only the Transactions (no photos yet...) and use the aggregate in the List
  • Create a Block that given the Id (as input parameter) of the Transactions will do an aggregate on the Photos and display them in a carousel
  • Insert the Block in the ListItem of the List and pass in its input parameter the Id of the Transaction from the List

That should work.

Tell us if you still have problems with this.

Cheers,

José

Thanks

The first time it worked,  when a second record was added I get dots

Hi Andrew,

I just watched the attached file and i can't test it because of breaking references. Can you send other version with all references and data?

After read your problem i think you must update the Carousel pattern after each taked picture to data base. On Logic section you have this action, please try it and disable the virtualization of the list and the animated items. It's probably affecting the Carousel.

Regards

The photos work most of the time now.  Not quite sure what the issue was