Invalid compiler output. InvalidZip

Invalid compiler output. InvalidZip

Hello,

i'm getting this error in preview data from aggregates.

"Invalid compiler output, InvalidZip"

Any idea what the cause could be?

Could you share the stacktrace?

Have you update all references etc.

Hi guys!

Did you find a resolution for this issue?

Stack:

Exception Details:
[1] System.IO.InvalidDataException: InvalidZip ---> ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.SharpZipBaseException: Unexpected EOF
   at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Compression.Streams.InflaterInputBuffer.Fill()
   at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Compression.Streams.InflaterInputStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
   at OutSystems.RuntimeCommon.StreamUtils.PumpStream(Stream inputStream, Stream outputStream, Int32 bufferSize)
   at OutSystems.Oml.Oml.#JV(Stream inputStream, Stream outputStream)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at OutSystems.Oml.Oml.GetOmlHeader(Stream inputStream)
   at OutSystems.Oml.Oml.GetOmlHeader(Byte[] oml)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.Compiler.InnerCompile(CompilationContext context)
   at OutSystems.HubEdition.Compiler.Compiler.Compile(CompilationContext context)[2] ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.SharpZipBaseException: Unexpected EOF
   at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Compression.Streams.InflaterInputBuffer.Fill()
   at ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.Zip.Compression.Streams.InflaterInputStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
   at OutSystems.RuntimeCommon.StreamUtils.PumpStream(Stream inputStream, Stream outputStream, Int32 bufferSize)

Thanks.

Don't know if this will be of any value to someone, but it seems to have had something to do with me grouping more than once on the same attribute... Sorted that out, and the error went away.

Hi Chris,

Do you mean, group by in an aggregate attribute? Don't know if this is syntactically correct (SQL), but can't find a reason to do this...

What was your use case? Why were grouping twice the same attribute?

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

Chris thanks a bunch, that error has been driving me crazy from my first days at outsystems.  Finally did a search and find your answer when I was receiving  this error when working with tables that did not any columns with the word "Zip" in them.  The Aggregate and SQL widgets interfaces have allot to be desired when there are many columns of interest.

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi Chris,

Do you mean, group by in an aggregate attribute? Don't know if this is syntactically correct (SQL), but can't find a reason to do this...

What was your use case? Why were grouping twice the same attribute?

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

Hi Eduardo!

Yup, I was grouping in entity attributes. I can't quite remember the exact use case, but I think I was probably doing something wrong, as I was able to get the correct list without the offending grouping. As soon as I changed the way in which I was doing the grouping, the error went away.

Thanks!

erik berg wrote:

Chris thanks a bunch, that error has been driving me crazy from my first days at outsystems.  Finally did a search and find your answer when I was receiving  this error when working with tables that did not any columns with the word "Zip" in them.  The Aggregate and SQL widgets interfaces have allot to be desired when there are many columns of interest.

Hi Eric!

Cool, I'm glad it was useful to you! It had me stumped for quite a while, hehe!