Hello, my chart is using the hole space of the width of my container so im not able to put anything in the same container at the side of the chart... How i set the width of the chart so im able to put something else at the same container and at his side...?

Hi Vinicius,

Can't you use two containers (with width 6 columns) inside your container?

Cheers,

José

Hi Vinicius,

If you have this:

Consider this option:

And set the width of both Container2 and 3 according to your needs.

E.g.:
Container2 width: 8 cols ; Container3 width: 4 cols or
Container2 width: 60%  ; Container3 width: 40% (If using %, care for margins)

André Rodrigues wrote:

Hi Vinicius,

If you have this:

Consider this option:

And set the width of both Container2 and 3 according to your needs.

E.g.:
Container2 width: 8 cols ; Container3 width: 4 cols or
Container2 width: 60%  ; Container3 width: 40% (If using %, care for margins)

I cant put in different containers because i am using the htmltopdf and every time that has another container he goes to the next line, so each container its a line... and i want they to be side by side...

Solution

Hello Vinicius,

Have you tried the CSS property in the div that contains the chart and the expression (for instance)?

white-space:nowrap;

Best Regards

Solution

Hi Vinicius,

Since you are using htmltopdf you will have to set absolute values in the width of your containers.

Put the outer container with 800px. And the two inner containers with 400px (with Margin left equal to 0). That works for me.

You can check some of that discussion here:

https://github.com/wkhtmltopdf/wkhtmltopdf/issues/2016

Cheers,

José

Paulo Zacarias wrote:

Hello Vinicius,

Have you tried the CSS property in the div that contains the chart and the expression (for instance)?

Best Regards

No because the width of the chart its full with the container, independly of the space of the container he will always be full filled with the chart... the problem is the chart... 

Vinicius Schonardie wrote:

Paulo Zacarias wrote:

Hello Vinicius,

Best Regards

No because the width of the chart its full with the container, independly of the space of the container he will always be full filled with the chart... the problem is the chart... 

Still having problems with this... the chart use the hole space of the container and i want to put side by side on the pdf... and has to be on the same container...

Hello Vinicius,

Did you try to put the chart inside one container, then the "label" or other thing in another container with the above nowrap property set, and then enclose both containers in one father container?

Check José Costa answer too, it appears that in his case it is working.

Best Regards