Failed to load resource.

Hi All,

I am getting the below error when I try to fetch an image from the database. The problem is coming intermittently. Most of the times the image gets loaded but for few of the cases, it couldn't.

Also attaching the screenshot of the error:

Can anyone help me with this.

The image's cache attribute is set to 'No Cache'.

Can you try a smaller image to rule out timeout issue?

Harlin Setiadarma wrote:

Current image size is 2.2 MB. I'll try with a smaller image but Is it possible to increase the timeout. 

Harlin Setiadarma wrote:

Tried with a smaller image but still facing the issue. Current image size is 24 KB.

how are you retrieving the images?

is it a matter of queueing and timeouts?

what is the actual path?

(and if you copy the url in a new tab will it be shown?)

perhaps a lock on the record?

in short, please provide more information, normally an errormessage is not enough...

J. wrote:

how are you retrieving the images?

is it a matter of queueing and timeouts?

what is the actual path?

(and if you copy the url in a new tab will it be shown?)

perhaps a lock on the record?

in short, please provide more information, normally an error message is not enough.

We are retrieving the images using the database. I am not sure whether it is related to queueing or timeouts. I've tried different sized images but even then the issue persists. Hence, I think it is not related to the timeouts.

I've also checked the URL which gets generated for the image. Opening the URL displays the image but the image can't be seen where it should get displayed.

sizes does not matter for timeouts.. it's the request that can timeout.

if you have a zillion requests to the database, they are going to be queued and may cause a 404.

therefor, we can discuss this endlessly, but you really have to show us some more information regarding the espace and screen where you encounter the error.

it can also be, that a firewall or dns is the issue...