Help in Final job university

Good afternoon, I need everyone's help, I'm doing a final job in the Informatics Engineering course, and I'm going to use Outsystems, but my work coordinator asked for the following information:

(English)

"What you need to do is a technical comparison, justifying that the approach with a pre-existing framework is valid and may have advantages. Here you will have to address issues such as Time to Market, degree of development difficulty, maintenance, scalability, etc. Once again, the evaluation is done in isolation and comparing OutSystems with other approaches (eg, root development), monolithic applications for the same purpose and / or other frameworks that can be used in a similar way.

(Português) 

"O que é preciso fazer é uma comparação técnica justificando que a abordagem com uma framework pré-existente é válida e poderá ter vantagens. Aqui terás que abordar questões como Time to Market (tempo de implementação), grau de dificuldade de desenvolvimento, manutenção, escalabilidade, etc.. Mais uma vez, a avaliação é feita isoladamente e comparando OutSystems com outras abordagens (ex.: desenvolvimento de raiz), aplicações monolíticas para o mesmo efeito e/ou outras frameworks que possam ser utilizadas de forma similar."

Could anyone help me with this topic?

Hi,

Not sure what you want from us?

I kind of expect you have to do the research yourself, so what do you expect from us?

J. wrote:

Hi,

Not sure what you want from us?

I kind of expect you have to do the research yourself, so what do you expect from us?

A little clarification about the Outsystems platform itself, making a comparison of existing platforms using the aspects I have already mentioned

Hi,

I suggest a starting point will be this: https://success.outsystems.com/Evaluation

If you have more concrete questions afterwards we are happy to answer it :)

good luck!

J.

J. wrote:

Hi,

I suggest a starting point will be this: https://success.outsystems.com/Evaluation

If you have more concrete questions afterwards we are happy to answer it :)

good luck!

J.

Many thanks, i will read!