[Twilio Connector] Using different credentials in Connector

[Twilio Connector] Using different credentials in Connector

Forge Component
(14)
Published on 2017-12-06 by OutSystems R&D
14 votes
Published on 2017-12-06 by OutSystems R&D

Hi, I am using the Twilio extension and it is working fine, however I would like to implement subaccounts and that means I have to provide different credentials depending on the subaccount.being used. I can see where I enter the Twilio SID value in my code, but how do I provide a different Auth Token prior to making a call/SMS. I can enter the auth token in the twilio connector Effective Password but how do I provide it in my App?

Any help gratefully received.

Andy. P10.704 .NET Twilio (Latest)

Solution

Andrew Tucker wrote:

Hi, I am using the Twilio extension and it is working fine, however I would like to implement subaccounts and that means I have to provide different credentials depending on the subaccount.being used. I can see where I enter the Twilio SID value in my code, but how do I provide a different Auth Token prior to making a call/SMS. I can enter the auth token in the twilio connector Effective Password but how do I provide it in my App?

Any help gratefully received.

Andy. P10.704 .NET Twilio (Latest)

Hello Andrew,

After reading the documentation provided by twilio I have run a few tests and i could make it work by having the basic authentication with the Master Account credentials made in Service Center and passing the Subaccount SID when invoking the API methods . I hope this answers your question. If you have additional doubts about this solution please post them in this thread.

Best regards,

Rui Parente

Solution