Tooltip format in configuration not working

Tooltip format in configuration not working

Hi all,

I'm using the Charts (Highcharts) module form Outsystems. I'm trying to get some custom formatting for the tooltip. I want to have a table, with a header and then a line for every point.

I tried to configure it in the AdvancedFormat_init action, with the same configuration as used in this Highcharts example, but it always renders to a default styling in the end.

Is this a bug in the module, or am I missing something?

Attached a simple demo oml

Not behind a PC with SS, but what is the source-code of your piece of highcharts code?

is it normal html or some weird gibberish, it could be an issue of escaping the code the right way.

especially since you are using html inside outsystems..

It's normal html code. To be sure of this, I also removed everything in a test and only added a '<div>some text</div>' in the PointFormat. But that was also replaced by (what seems to be) the default tooltip.

J. wrote:

Not behind a PC with SS, but what is the source-code of your piece of highcharts code?

is it normal html or some weird gibberish, it could be an issue of escaping the code the right way.

especially since you are using html inside outsystems..

Jeroen Visschers wrote:

Hi all,

I'm using the Charts (Highcharts) module form Outsystems. I'm trying to get some custom formatting for the tooltip. I want to have a table, with a header and then a line for every point.

I tried to configure it in the AdvancedFormat_init action, with the same configuration as used in this Highcharts example, but it always renders to a default styling in the end.

Is this a bug in the module, or am I missing something?

Attached a simple demo oml

Hi Jeroen,

I have the same boring problem. Do you found solution for this problem?

Let me know if you solved this.

Regards, Paulo Torres