[Get A Quote] bot not working keep getting 400 bad request

[Get A Quote] bot not working keep getting 400 bad request

Forge Component
(1)
Published on 2016-09-16 by André Vieira
1 vote
Published on 2016-09-16 by André Vieira

Hi Andre,

Would like to ask for your help, I keep getting this error, when a user tries to send a message to my page

Valerie wrote:

Hi Andre,

Would like to ask for your help, I keep getting this error, when a user tries to send a message to my page

Hi Valeria,

This is the description for the BAD REQUEST error.

"The HTTP 400 Bad Request response status code indicates that the server could not understand the request due to invalid syntax."

So, the problem seems to be the that the server is not understanding the request as the request itself is invalid (wrong syntax).

So, could you explain better how are you doing things?
At any point in time the application worked and suddenly it stop working, or it never worked at all?
What is the version of your server? What is the stack (Java or Dot Net)?

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Hi Valerie,

I think the issue is in the Messenger Webhook. This includes a verification token that you need to validate on OutSystems side. You should have a site property called VerificationToken where you should set the token that you'll find in Facebook Developer page. The validation code is in the Verify action of the webhook.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

André Vieira wrote:

Hi Valerie,

I think the issue is in the Messenger Webhook. This includes a verification token that you need to validate on OutSystems side. You should have a site property called VerificationToken where you should set the token that you'll find in Facebook Developer page. The validation code is in the Verify action of the webhook.

I hope this helps.

Cheers

Hi Sir Andre,

Which URL should we give, is it the POST or the GET?

It should be the POST one

Hi 

was able to make it work

DO NOT use this template to create the webhook. should use the one in forge from Sir Andre.