Pegar codigo fonte

Pegar codigo fonte

How to get the code from the app mobile on outsystems?

Hello Vinicius

Can you provide more details here, without that helping you will be difficult.

Alberto Ferreira wrote:

Hello Vinicius

Can you provide more details here, without that helping you will be difficult.

I need to generate an ios app on IN-HOUSE type, but the only way to generate in house is directly at xcode right? But to generate at the xcode i need to have the project files of my app... On the apple developer site there is not the in-house option...

I was thinking in get the font code or how can i do to generate in-house, already read all foruns and documents/ tutorials, nothing talks about it...

Thats really important...

Vinicius,

I really didn't understand what you want.

But if it involves using the OutSystems code to generate a native application outside the OutSystems environment, you are out of luck.

Not only this is not possible (unless you detach the system, but I don't know how this works for mo ile), but also, mobile in OutSystems is not a full native application. It's hybrid. You can't even do anything in the app without using cordova...

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Vinicius,

I really didn't understand what you want.

But if it involves using the OutSystems code to generate a native application outside the OutSystems environment, you are out of luck.

Not only this is not possible (unless you detach the system, but I don't know how this works for mo ile), but also, mobile in OutSystems is not a full native application. It's hybrid. You can't even do anything in the app without using cordova...

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

So how do i generate an in-house mobile app... for ios...???

You mean, in house distribution?

I found this: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18984175/distribute-app-in-house

So, it seems to be necessary a license and so on.

In theory, you can create a package of your application and just distribute it. You have the qrcode. But the link says you need to follow some legal proceedings...

I think the better would be to talk to OutSystems support.

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

Nuno Reis wrote:

Vinicius, have you looked into the documentation?

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/10/Delivering_Mobile_Apps/Generate_and_Distribute_Your_Mobile_App/Generate_and_Publish_Your_Mobile_App_to_the_Mobile_App_Stores

And have you completed the course?

https://www.outsystems.com/learn/courses/12/developing-outsystems-mobile-apps/

Yes but to be possible to generate the mobile provisioning in house i need to do on xcode and than i  eed the project files...

Or follow Nuno's advice ;)

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

I found this: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18984175/distribute-app-in-house

In theory, you can create a package of your application and just distribute it. You have the qrcode. But the link says you need to follow some legal proceedings...

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

So it is possible to me generate the project files for my mobile app?

Vinicius Schonardie wrote:

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

So it is possible to me generate the project files for my mobile app?

Don't know. But in the documentation Nuno pointed you there are links to teach you all you need to be able to do the provisioning file, profile, etc.

Hi Vinicius,

You can generate the native package for iOS from within Service Studio (or Service Center if you prefer) - no need to use Xcode at all - but you will need the right certificate and provisioning profile (you get those from Apple itself, either by enrolling in an Apple Developer Program or the Apple Developer Enterprise Program).

You should definitely read Nuno's pointers, as they explain what you need to configure in order to be able to create an iOS App (and also Android, but that's somewhat simpler).

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Vinicius,

You can generate the native package for iOS from within Service Studio (or Service Center if you prefer) - no need to use Xcode at all - but you will need the right certificate and provisioning profile (you get those from Apple itself, either by enrolling in an Apple Developer Program or the Apple Developer Enterprise Program).

You should definitely read Nuno's pointers, as they explain what you need to configure in order to be able to create an iOS App (and also Android, but that's somewhat simpler).

Yes but in the apple developer site to create the provisioning profile the in-house option doesnt appear the in-house option...

Solution

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Vinicius,

Yes but in the apple developer site to create the provisioning profile the in-house option doesnt appear the in-house option...

To this option to appear, you need to enroll in the Apple Developer Enterprise Program, NOT in the Apple Developer Program. 

Check that you are enrolled in the right program. If you are, than you should contact apple to ask about the In House certificates and profiles.

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch 

Solution

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Vinicius,

To this option to appear, you need to enroll in the Apple Developer Enterprise Program, NOT in the Apple Developer Program. 

Check that you are enrolled in the right program. If you are, than you should contact apple to ask about the In House certificates and profiles.

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch 

Yes i am in the enterprise program...

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Jorge Martins wrote:

Hi Vinicius,

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch 

Yes i am in the enterprise program...

So you have to talk to Apple on how to do get the certifications to do the In House distribution.

In any case, here is the link to this:

https://developer.apple.com/library/content/documentation/IDEs/Conceptual/AppDistributionGuide/DistributingEnterpriseProgramApps/DistributingEnterpriseProgramApps.html

While they start talking abut XCODE, they also show how to get the certificates online.

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch