[Pushwoosh] Same component as Pushwoosh plugin?

[Pushwoosh] Same component as Pushwoosh plugin?

Forge Component
(1)
Published on 2017-10-04 by brunofcat
1 vote
Published on 2017-10-04 by brunofcat

Hi,

Saw this component and was curious what the difference is with this pushwoosh component ( https://www.outsystems.com/forge/component/1556/pushwoosh-plugin/ )?

Kind regards,
Evert

Hello Evert,

I'm not the owner of this plugin but I think I can give you the answer. This seems to be an implementation of the Remote API from Pushwoosh.

Cheers,

Armando

Hello Armando,

Saw you aren't the owner of the other component, it's OS R&D. Since that team has better support would like to know what the difference was so people know why they should use this component (or not). Regarding the implementation of the Remote API, that doesn't say me much? What functionalities are different?

Kind regards,
Evert

Hello Evert,

The Remote API does, pretty much, everything the control panel does plus some additional things. The PushwooshPlugin by OutSystems is a mobile plugin that has one integration with the Remote API (create message).

So, summing up, this is different than the PushwooshPlugin one but, in the current state of development, doesn't seem to bring any added value.

Cheers!

Hello Armando,

Just see now that this is a web application (shame on me), so that is at least a big difference.

Thanks for the explaining about it, makes more sence now.

Kind regards,
Evert