Problem with Sorting Widget

Problem with Sorting Widget

I'm using Service Center 4.0.1.79, Service Studio 4.0.1.80 and Sorting Widget 1.0.5.

At first time when I use this Widget I don't have any problem and all it works fine.

Now with the same tables, but in other project, always appear this error: "Sorting Widget's positions string doesn't match TableRecord's columns!"

If I only put one field on the TableRecord, I don't have any problems, if it is more that one field always give the previous error.
Thanks,
Francisco
Hi Francisco,

Be sure to match the number of columns in your tablerecord and the columns and columndescriptions parameters. For example if you have a tablerecord with these columns:

NAME | EMAIL | PHONE | (Nameless column)

you should have:"{Entity}.[Name],{Entity}.[Email],{Entity}.[Phone]," for the Column parameter of the sorting widget and: "Name,Email,Phone number," for the ColumnDescriptions parameter.

I hope this solves your problem, Cheers,
André Vieira
Hi André,

I try but didn't work. Always give me that error.

I send the OML file for you can see.
Regards,
Francisco
Francisco,

I need to know in which screen is the problem happening.
Cheers,
André
Hi André,

Sorry about that, the screens can be: TRProfissional, TRReclamacao, TRReclamante.

All this screen have the problem.
Thanks,
Francisco
Hi Franscisco,

For what I could figure out the javascript files included in the sorting oml aren't being put on the right place. I think this might be a bug in the JAVA stack of the platform and I'll follow this up with the support team.
As a workaround try to set the IncludeJS flag in the sorting widget to false. This will probably lead to some other errors it is not a final solution to the problem.
Cheers,
André
Hi Tiago,

If I've information on the table the sorting widget works fine. Only give me error when I don't have any information on the table.
Regards,
Francisco