Non-Identified users acessing an Outsystems Application

Non-Identified users acessing an Outsystems Application

Dears,

I'm developping an industrial application to a food and beverage segment, and I need offers some basic information for the general consumer public? How can I do this with the Outsystems license limits? I don't get register this type of user (consumer people in general) neither to pay by a non-identified user.

Best Regards,

Roberto

Hi Roberto,

I think I didn't understood the question?

A license has a limited number of users.
But information for the general public, that do not need to "login", can be provided through "Anonymous" screens:

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for your prompt response. Perfect, I will see this screen property. But if I have an application with anominous screens, the Login Screen will be bypassed (not showed) ?

Best Regards,

Roberto

Correct. When you open an anonymous screen and you are not logged in, you won't see the login screen.

Solution

Like Tim said, yes. When an anonymous user access a page that is marked as anonymous, the page is presented to him. Only if the anonymous is not marked the user, if not logged in, will be redirected to the login page, or to the "Invalid Permissions" page case it is logged in, but do not have the roles defined to the web screen.

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Solution

Great Eduardo and Tim,

I understood the explanation and I already know how can I guided my project needed.

Thank you very much,

Roberto

Hi Roberto,

Nice. :)
Please, consider marking the answer as correct, to make life easier to others with the same kind of question :)

Did you make the online training, or a live class? If not, I recommend. These things are discussed in them. :)

Cheers
Eduardo Jauch