One user for all clients

One user for all clients

Hi,

i'm Fahmi.

It's possible to make one account for all clients.

So, one user for all clients.

Please help me,

Thanks

Hello fahmi,

If you create a single account shared among all of your clients, you loose the ability to differentiate them...

What's your goal? Why do you want to do it?

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

Hi Fahmi,

What do you mean by one account for all clients? You want to have a login user(only) to be used by all your clients?

Best regards,

João Nobre

Besides the already valid questions raised in above posts...I have a real issue why this is actually a question.

Create a user with a simple password and you are done. 

Hallo Everyone,

I want to make upload video to Google Drive, so when i want to play the video, i just have to GetData from Google Drive Cloud. But, when i want to upload again, i have to login again to get taht permission (i think from Google Login Plugin). And absolutely I've made upload videos as usual like store to DB with binary data and done it, but in front-end team, they can't consume my API.

Or maybe from you guys there are example.oml ?

i need this.

Thanks

João Nobre wrote:

Hi Fahmi,

What do you mean by one account for all clients? You want to have a login user(only) to be used by all your clients?

Best regards,

João Nobre

Hi Joao,

This is the problem. I've make apps to upload video and i made it with Google Drive Connector (to store binary data) and Google Login Plugin (to authenticate who upload the video). But when i want to upload again, i have to login again. I mean, it's possible that we just login in the first time and need'nt to login again if we have to upload video ?

Thanks,

fahmi

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello fahmi,

If you create a single account shared among all of your clients, you loose the ability to differentiate them...

What's your goal? Why do you want to do it?

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

Hi Eduardo,

Actually, i want to make apps that can play video from local storage (not URL). U have one ? Can i see your example.oml ?

Thanks,

Fahmi

Hi Fahmi,

I think you need to give public access to the uploaded file. So, no one need to authenticate to access it.