Create User Invalid Encrypt?

I am creating new users by the function create user, he creates the user but shows me as user or password invalid, i am thinking that is something about the password;

My thought is that i need to encrypt the password, how do i encrypt the password?

Because when i go to the envirnment in users and i set the password to the same password it works...

Hi,

There is inbuilt EncryptPassword() function which you can use to encrypt password in assign operator.

Suraj Borade wrote:

Hi,

There is inbuilt EncryptPassword() function which you can use to encrypt password in assign operator.

Where is this function? I didnt found it...

Hi Vinicius,

As Suraj said, for that you need to Go to Manage dependencies and you will search by users under sever action you will found EncryptPassword. please screenshot. 

-Hitesh-

Hitesh Maran wrote:

Hi Vinicius,

As Suraj said, for that you need to Go to Manage dependencies and you will search by users under sever action you will found EncryptPassword. please screenshot. 

-Hitesh-

Ok, i encrypted after create the user but still creating the user and when i try to log in appear invalid username or password...!!??

Solution

I encrypted before and worked!

Solution

Vinicius Schonardie wrote:

I encrypted before and worked!

what are the step to assign the function?