Delete statement errors in service center (personal environment)

Delete statement errors in service center (personal environment)

Hi,

I have the following error in service center (from LifeTime). And a lot of times.

The DELETE statement conflicted with the REFERENCE constraint "OSFRK_OSLTM_SYNCUSERS_OSSYS_BPM_PROCESS_PROCESSID". The conflict occurred in database "Q2GQQH070", table "dbo.OSLTM_SYNCUSERS", column 'PROCESSID'.
The statement has been terminated.

What can be done to fix this (I also made a support case)

Hello johan,

As far as I know, nothing, for now (the support can have a solution thou).

You are trying to delete users records, but lifetime is referencing them, so, you can't delete them.

The best you can do right now (without support intervention) is to deactivate the users (changing the field is_active of entity User to false).

This is not the same thing, so you have to be careful with your queries, but it will remove these users from the users limit (thou I don't remember if a personal has limits).

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

Hi Eduardo,

I am not trying anything :) It's a process from lifetime.

Hello Johan,

This is the first time I hear that a process in Lifetime is having problems to delete something it controls...

:)

What changes have you made to your system before the error started?

Cheers

Eduardo Jauch

P.S. by tge error, it is really not the user, but a process. Did you deleted any process? Or changed one? Removed any application? Deleted manually anything from database?

As far as I now I have not done anything new.

As you can see the problem is from the lifetime eSpace not my eSpace. 

I wait for support to help me find out what is wrong.

Johan den Ouden wrote:

As far as I now I have not done anything new.

As you can see the problem is from the lifetime eSpace not my eSpace. 

I wait for support to help me find out what is wrong.

This is very strange, indeed.
When they found the solution, please, would you be kind to put here, so we can benefit in the future?

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Of course

I am also interested to know why this happened.

Solution

Hello guys,

as you are probably guessing, this is a bug :(. It's not destroying anything, but is annoying as hell! We know :(
Good news is that it's fixed for the upcoming version. Nevertheless, please engage with support to understand that this is in fact the bug we fixed.

Cheers!

Solution

Hi Pedro,

Thanks for letting us now!
Keep up the good work.

Cheers!

Hi Pedro,

I am running the latest release of service centre, and my environment is in the cloud. I have an application creating and deleting users in a multi-tenant environment. Unfortunately I am still receiving this error. As others have said new users can be created and deleted but it seems if they exist for a while (maybe overnight) they can no longer be deleted as they receive this message. 

So it would seem the bug is not fixed!.

Keith

Hello Keith.

Let me try to get someone to help.

Thanks for sharing!

Hi Keith

Should be fixed on version 10.0.708.0/10.0.616.0. Can you please check the version you have on lifetime? If it is newer, can you please follow up with this with our technical support?

Thank you very much!!

According to Lifetime "Your environment is already running the latest release!" although I believe it is showing 10.0.702.0 and my service studio is 10.0.717.0. I am not quite sure what your versions above are. It's a cloud environment so I don't have control over the server release so how do I get it to 10.0.708.0 other than wait?

Hi Keith,

The versions José Ramalho mentioned above are Platform Server versions.

You are right, on Personal environments, you have only limited control over what version they are running on.

Currently, all Personal Servers are running 10.0.702.0, but I'll try to get an estimate for you on the release of version 10.0.708.0 or higher for Personals.

This being said, I believe this error should only pop out when users are being deleted. It is still possible to set them as inactive. Inactive users will also not be able to login into your applications.

This can be done directly in the users application <your_personal>/users in the "set as inactive" option or using the Users eSpace logic by setting the "Is_Active" value to '0'.

Cheers!

Ana Martins wrote:

Hi Keith,

The versions José Ramalho mentioned above are Platform Server versions.

You are right, on Personal environments, you have only limited control over what version they are running on.

Currently, all Personal Servers are running 10.0.702.0, but I'll try to get an estimate for you on the release of version 10.0.708.0 or higher for Personals.

This being said, I believe this error should only pop out when users are being deleted. It is still possible to set them as inactive. Inactive users will also not be able to login into your applications.

This can be done directly in the users application <your_personal>/users in the "set as inactive" option or using the Users eSpace logic by setting the "Is_Active" value to '0'.

Cheers!

Hi Ana

This is a Partner production environment. Is that a personal environment or not? 

Yes you can still set them as inactive, and still delete them as long as you are fast enough, but the application requires that the user accounts can be deleted.

Keith