Using EnterpriseManager with Integrated Authentication

Using EnterpriseManager with Integrated Authentication

Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to use integrated authentication in Enterprise Manager and I'm not being able to understand which configurations have to be done in order to do so.

I have already changed the *IntegratedAuthentication_Login* Site Property to true. After this, when access to the http://SERVER/Enterprise/ I continue seeing the login page and no Integrated Authentication is done.

Only accessing through the Enterprise/DoLogin.aspx do I have integrated authentication. Is this the expected behavior? Is there a configuration missing?

Glad for your help.

Best Regards,

Daniel Lourenço
Hi Daniel,

I've being waiting for the time to post about this for a while....

What you need to get Integrated Authentication is the following:
- Set IntegratedAuthentication_Login to true as you have done
- Set URL_Login to /EnterpriseManager/IntegratedAuthentication.aspx
- You don't need to change you're flows to integrated authentication. Enterprise Manager deals with all this.

Now you have to be very careful about one thing: make sure that all you're flows have the same configuration for security and integrated authentication. If you get a 'The page isn't redirecting properly message in Firefox' then you'll know it.

If you need to login with another user outside of the domain you should go to /Enterprise/LoginPage.aspx.

I hope this helps, Cheers
Hi André,

I tried your solution but unfortunately it did not work. I inspected the Enterprise source and it makes sense - the Login entry point goes directly to the Login page. Didn't you customize your Enterprise so that it worked?

On the other hand, if you place the URL_Login site property of the EnterpriseManager eSpace set to "EnterpriseManager/IntegratedAuthentication.aspx", that means that when you click "Logout", you automatically login again with integrated Authentication (i.e. you cannot logout). This might not be a problem, as in an environment where you have integrated authentication maybe it does not make sense to have a logout link.

I think a solution might be to:
1 - Set the IntegratedAuthentication_Login EnterpriseManager site property set to TRUE
2 - Customize Enterprise, so that the default Entry Point is *DoLogin*

This way the "Logout" link goes to the login page. The users automatically login with integrated authentication and to explicitely login in the login page we simply access "Enterprise/Login.aspx"

Best Regards,

Daniel Lourenço
Perhaps I am also doing something wrong.

I created a new espace from the styleguide.
1. set every webflow to integratedsecurity.
2. set IntegratedAuthentication_Login on true
3. set LDAP_login also on true
4. set URL_Login on the integratedauthen tication

when i run i still get the login page of the style guid espace(?)
extra info:
when i do login with my ldap credentials it works ok, so ldap works ok
however, before I do a login I show debuginfo about IntegratedSecurityGetDetails-actyion, but that shows nothing.