[OutGource] Error in advanced query GetGourceApps in Preparation in Management in Management in O

[OutGource] Error in advanced query GetGourceApps in Preparation in Management in Management in O

Forge Component
(8)
Published on 2017-11-14 by rfeitor
8 votes
Published on 2017-11-14 by rfeitor

Hi, 

When i click on the Administration link i got this error:

Error in advanced query GetGourceApps in Preparation in Management in Management in OutGource (select  count({LogVersion}.[Id]) as LogVersionCount,          count({LogError}.[Id]) as LogErrorCount,          {GourceApp}.[Name],          {GourceApp}.[Id]    from    {GourceApp}  inner join  {GourceEspace}  on {GourceApp}.[Id] = {GourceEspace}.[GourceAppId]  inner join  {LogVersion}    on {GourceEspace}.[Id] = {LogVersion}.[GourceEspaceId]  left join   {LogError}      on {LogVersion}.[Id] = {LogError}.[LogVersionId]    where   ({GourceApp}.[IsActive] = 1              or {GourceEspace}.[IsActive] = 1)          and (@Search = ''              or {GourceApp}.[Name] like concat(concat('%', @Search), '%')              or {GourceEspace}.[Name] like concat(concat('%', @Search), '%'))    group by    {GourceApp}.[Name],              {GourceApp}.[Id]    order by    LogVersionCount desc): 'concat' is not a recognized built-in function name.

Hi João, 

I don't know this specific component but from the error it looks like you are using an SQL Server version that doesn't support concat function. Have you tried to replace 

concat(concat('%', @Search), '%') 

with '%'+@search+'%'

Regards  

Hi André,

I can definitely do that, but because on the description of the component its says Database:All, i was just wanted to report it.

João

Solution

Hi João,

I assume the screen was tested on SQL Server 2012, so the situation reported was not detected, but I'll change it so the application can run on other versions.

Thanks for the feedback.

Solution