Infowindow button

Infowindow button

Hello,

I am trying to click an outsystems button when a button in infowindow is clicked. 

but nothing happens. Any Ideas?

I appreciate your help.

I have attached my application.

Hi Mariam,

I have made appropriate changes on your OML. It works fine now. Please refer attached OML.

-Hitesh-  

Hello Hitesh,

you have made the map open in a new page, but i want it to keep opening in the popup.

i want to open the map and when i click on some location there will be a marker and when i click on the marker an infowindow will appear with a button, and this button must press an outsystems button (this is the part that is not working: pressing the outsystems button).

Hitesh Maran wrote:

Hi Mariam,

I have made appropriate changes on your OML. It works fine now. Please refer attached OML.

-Hitesh- 

Hi Mariam,

Take a look on this post, to see on how to implement an infowindow on a marker event.

And this one explains on how to use a client action on click of a button inside of an infowindow.

Let me know if it worked.

Cheers

Hello Henrique,

I have a web application, not mobile.

Thanks

Henrique Batista wrote:

Hi Mariam,

Take a look on this post, to see on how to implement an infowindow on a marker event.

And this one explains on how to use a client action on click of a button inside of an infowindow.

Cheers

Mariam Nufal wrote:

Hello Henrique,

I have a web application, not mobile.

Thanks

Henrique Batista wrote:

Hi Mariam,

And this one explains on how to use a client action on click of a button inside of an infowindow.

Cheers

Hello Mariam,

Implementation would be rather same for web app as well, since all you have to deal with is javascript.

Give it a try.

Please refer http://apps.outsystems.com/GoogleMapsDemo/

Thanks and Regards,
Atul Patel

Hi Mariam,

Sorry for the misunderstood.

Inside the GoogleMaps application, you can find the GooglMapsDemo module, where you can see how to add infowindows.

If you want to run some javscript on click of something inside, you can use something like:

Hope it helps.