BPT- Code push issue

Hi,

I have come across a scenario where i have Process on Pause state in QA environment when i do code push from Development to QA environment, Process which is on Pause state on QA gets automatically Run. Process status changed Pause to Running. Please give your valuable feedback.

Thanks,

-Hitesh-

Hi Hitesh,

What do you mean with Pause state? I don't know any Outsystems BPT pause state.

One Process that is currently stopped on a Wait activity?

Or a suspended process instance on ServiceCenter that become active after published?

Best regards.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, Pause state mean Suspended status. So why this is happen, Is this a process behavior . Do we have solution for that. 

-Hitesh- 

Hi Hitash,

Do you make use the BAM? Business Activity Monitoring (BAM): Use this reporting tool to check for active instances of activities. You can get it from the Forge;

With that tool you can see the particular execution of the process, and see information about when particular activity has started and linked it to your QA deployment.

Are you making use of Conditional starts?

https://www.outsystems.com/help/servicestudio/9.0/Designing_Processes/About_Conditional_Start_Tool.htm

There were any new changes in that BPT flow with the deployment of your application to QA?

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for reply. I have already installed mention components. It was good but not solving my problem. I would also like to tell you that this problem is not only for QA push but also for Adding a new activity under a process or in case of copy a process. Status has been changed Suspended to Active while publishing espace. I did the patch work but not a good approach. 

-Hitesh- 

Hi Hitash,

We had a similar bug in the past. Can you tell us the server version you are using?

It might also be an expected behavior in case the process was suspended due to chnges in the process definition in service studio.

Hi Lucio,

Service studio version is 10.0.105.0. 

-Hitesh-

Hitesh Maran wrote:

Hi Lucio,

Service studio version is 10.0.105.0. 

-Hitesh-

Can you check the platform server version?