REST effective endpoints

I'm trying to create a test setup for service app. 

I have a need to isolate some REST API calls out from actual tests and provide programmatically a case specific mock API endpoint instead. For this, I know I need to create an extension and import system table OSSYS_REST_WEB_REFERENCE (as explained in

However, as we are on Outsystems cloud installation, it seems that I cannot do this, as I cannot find this table through Integration studio's import function using the only available (default) DB connection 'Main'.

As far as I understand, [OSDEV1] should have the table, but only visible table there is 'TABLE_AND_INDEX_SIZE'.

Am I bumping against some Cloud vs Onpremises installation thing here?

Hello Mikko,

If you are on an Enterprise Cloud environment (provided by OutSystems), you can talk to Support about this.

If you are trying to do this on a Personal, I don't think you will be able, as you don't have direct access to the platform database and will not be able to import the required table. You can try and talk to OutSystems support also, but I would say this is less likely to happen.

But this is just me reasoning on the differences of a Personal versus On Premises installation. Not sure if there is a workaround.

Hope you find a way to solve this issue, anyway :)

Eduardo Jauch