Adding Multiple Rows in a screen

Adding Multiple Rows in a screen

Good day community.

I need help in how to add a row in a web screen.This may be using a table or any other outsystems widget/mechanism that may help. I tried using containers and webforms; the only problem is that they are restrictive. (The idea is to add a row below another row when the "Add" button is clicked for much as the user likes).

I would appreciate your help

Regards

Mvuyo 

Solution

Apart from the Editable Table, which may be the solution to your problem, a Table Records widget displays the rows from a List (or Record List). If you append a record to the list, then refresh the Table Records, you will notice an additional row at the bottom of the Table Records.

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Apart from the Editable Table, which may be the solution to your problem, a Table Records widget displays the rows from a List (or Record List). If you append a record to the list, then refresh the Table Records, you will notice an additional row at the bottom of the Table Records.

Hello Kilian

Thank you very much for the help. The editable table worked like a charm

Regars

Mvuyo

I Box wrote:

hi, Mvuyo:

https://success.outsystems.com/Documentation/10/Reference/Web_Interfaces/Designing_Screens/Editable_Table_Widget

regards,

IB

Hello IB

Thank you very much for the help. The editable table worked 

Regars

Mvuyo

Ok, good to hear Mvuyo. Could you please mark I Box's answer as the solution? Thanks!

Kilian Hekhuis wrote:

Ok, good to hear Mvuyo. Could you please mark I Box's answer as the solution? Thanks!

I just did Kilian