[OnTrack] what are the features of OnTrack

[OnTrack] what are the features of OnTrack

Forge Component
(26)
Published on 2017-05-08 by Labs
26 votes
Published on 2017-05-08 by Labs

Just want to know what are the features of the application. i was planning to use it and i want to know if it has the features that i am looking for. the trail version seems incomplete based on the video of the application. thank you.

Hi Jeanne Frederick Paguio,

You can find the list of features of platform (https://www.outsystems.com/platform/10/) and technology decisions is dependent on your business requirements. If you can share your business then i can suggest exactly.

Thanks,

Amit

Amit Tiwari wrote:

Hi Jeanne Frederick Paguio,

You can find the list of features of platform (https://www.outsystems.com/platform/10/) and technology decisions is dependent on your business requirements. If you can share your business then i can suggest exactly.

Thanks,

Amit

thanks for your reply but i want to know the features of OnTrack and not Outsystems

Kind Regards,

Jerick

Jerick Paguio wrote:

Just want to know what are the features of the application. i was planning to use it and i want to know if it has the features that i am looking for. the trail version seems incomplete based on the video of the application. thank you.

Hello Jerick,

This app is more like an skeleton that you can use and adapt to your needs. This means that it has just some very basic features, and is not meant to be used as is.

Cheers,

Eduardo Jauch

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Jerick Paguio wrote:

Hello Jerick,

This app is more like an skeleton that you can use and adapt to your needs. This means that it has just some very basic features, and is not meant to be used as is.

Cheers,

Eduardo Jauch

Thanks Eduardo

Do you know where i could find these basic features? aside from the feature or information that is in the details tab.

Kind Regards,

Jerick

Hi,

I don't think there are any other information aside what is described there.
You can always install the application and take a tour.

It basicly allows you to create applications in the OnTrack, assign users to them and set some roles (like project ownser, manager and developer), that will set who can create tasks, send them to the ToDo list and accept/reject them, set some projects and milestones, define maximum open backlock, see some statistics...

It is rather limited imho.

But can be used as the base to develop a better application.

The key point is: need to be "developed" to be really usefull.

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hi,

I don't think there are any other information aside what is described there.
You can always install the application and take a tour.

It basicly allows you to create applications in the OnTrack, assign users to them and set some roles (like project ownser, manager and developer), that will set who can create tasks, send them to the ToDo list and accept/reject them, set some projects and milestones, define maximum open backlock, see some statistics...

It is rather limited imho.

But can be used as the base to develop a better application.

The key point is: need to be "developed" to be really usefull.

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

This is very helpful thank you Eduardo. Your reply is very much appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Jerick