OutSystems site menu broken

OutSystems site menu broken

Hi, everyone! 

In the last two days, you might have experienced a broken menu on the OutSystems Community website after we released a redesign. We'd like to apologize to those who were disappointed.

We have identified the issue and have deployed a fix. Everything seems to be in order now, but we'd like to get your confirmation.

If you're still seeing a broken menu, just reply in this forum post to let us know. Thanks!

Ana Sequeira

Hello Ana,

I thought that was just a matter of refresh the site (a Ctrl+F5) did the trick (at least for me...)
Didn't noticed anything else.

But... As you asked something about the Community site, I'll take the opportunity to ask something...
You could also take a look at the "Messages" in Profile. If you click in a message in Mobile, the popup is bigger than the mobile viewport. It is not possible to read the whole message and when trying to answer, besides not being able to see what you type in the whole extension, depending on the orientation you also can't reach the "send" button. At least in my P8 (android).

Sorry, couldn't resit to make a comment on this. :)

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

I found it, but solved already - a matter of hard-clear caching data :

https://www.outsystems.com/forums/discussion/32710/outsystems-forum-looks-chrome-and-ie/

regards,

IB

Eduardo Jauch wrote:

Hello Ana,

I thought that was just a matter of refresh the site (a Ctrl+F5) did the trick (at least for me...)
Didn't noticed anything else.

But... As you asked something about the Community site, I'll take the opportunity to ask something...
You could also take a look at the "Messages" in Profile. If you click in a message in Mobile, the popup is bigger than the mobile viewport. It is not possible to read the whole message and when trying to answer, besides not being able to see what you type in the whole extension, depending on the orientation you also can't reach the "send" button. At least in my P8 (android).

Sorry, couldn't resit to make a comment on this. :)

Cheers,
Eduardo Jauch

Hi Eduardo

Yes, it is a question of refreshing your references but we did a fix to avoid everyone to do that. Some people don't know that it's a solution. And It's not supposed to happen. For that reason, I'd like to be informed if so. 

Regarding the private messages, we have a lot of work to do :( 

Thanks for sharing. I will take care of it. No need to ask for excuse. This forum was created for this propose. 

Cheers,

Ana